Women's Health Victoria is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality and security of personal information provided by you to us. In terms of the relevant Privacy legislation, we ensure that your personal information will not be disclosed to others, except if required by law or other regulation.
- We will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent.
- We will only use personal information provided by you for the purposes for which it was collected.
- We will not disclose your personal information to a third party.
- You have the right to access any personal information held by us that relates to you.
- Access to Women's Health Victoria’s products and services is possible without disclosing personal information.
- We strictly adhere to research protocols concerning privacy of personal information.
We have implemented policies and procedures to protect the personal information we currently hold from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. We will remove personal information from our system where it is no longer required (except where archiving is required by regulation).
We use Google Analytics to track visits to The Index website. We use this information to monitor the performance of the website and to assist us with identifying potential areas within the website for future development. The types of data we collect about visits include the date and time of the visit, where you have come from, length of visit, pages viewed and the type of internet browser used. These statistics cannot identify individuals.
The Index contains links to external websites. The Index and Women's Health Victoria take no responsibility for the privacy practices or content of the external websites.